* Non-Thai nationals cannot open an account online. To open an account, please contact our Client Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign individuals aged 20 or above living in Thailand can open an account with us. Please note, however, that foreigners can open only the Cash Balance account.
How to open an account
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
to request the Application Form. We will send it by postal mail.
2. Fill in the Application Form.
3. Visit our office for identity verification. Be sure to carry your original passport and bank book, as well as the Application Form. Please inform your preferred visiting date and time in advance to our Client Service (English: firstname.lastname@example.org
; Japanese: （email@example.com）
) by e-mail.
Note: Our office is open 9:00-17:30 from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays). If you cannot visit us during operation hours, please inform us.
4. After approving account opening, we will send your user name and password for log-in via e-mail. You can use that user name and password to log in to the website.