Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand the mutual funds products; Prospectus, Fund Factsheets, Fund Presentation, Fund Feature, Fund Performance, Fee Rate and others.
- Prepare selling agent agreement and other contracts include answering the AML-CFT questionnaire require self-declaration.
- Data management; centralized all kinds of presentation, NAV report, Analytic and other related.
- Organize the events, seminars, and training courses for all related parties.
- Update all information related to selling agent roles, such as advertisements, Sales Kits, Leaflet, Company Profiles, etc.
- Make sure all key departments understand the Selling Agent business such as new system; CONNEXT, any change management via IT related, etc.
- Check the calculation of commission, the accuracy of the reports sent to the customers, this also includes the allotted of investment units received from AMC and reconciliation.
How to Apply:
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Good analytical skills with sound knowledge of the securities industry and Asset Management
- Having the Equities License is a MUST
- Good command in written & spoken of English language.
Application in English, stating full qualifications and experience, as well as expected salary and a recent photograph, should be sent to Human Resources Department:
Tel: +66 2022 1494