Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiate, develop new business opportunities and propose new securities products and services to management, including revenue, cost and benefit analysis, budgeting and timeline, etc.
- Work with the management team in the development of company strategic plans and initiatives.
- Be a project manager and collaborate with all related departments from back to front office to implement new systems for investment products.
- Develop and promote marketing campaign and promotions for new products and ensure operations process supports with the campaigns.
- Ensure the execution of marketing campaigns in coordination with internal & external stakeholders in order to deliver the overall business budgets align with the business plan.
- Analyze, prepare and present company data as well as the competitors to the management for product improvement to increase the revenue and customers’ satisfaction.
- Create and maintain marketing management reports including end-of-month, quarterly, annual reports and other reports as assigned by management that contain business analytics results.
How to Apply:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Economics/ Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 5-7 years’ working experience in Business Development or Corporate Strategy or related fields
- Experience from Financial Institutions or E-commerce platform is highly desirable
- Knowledge of online trading is preferred
- Strong knowledge in Customer Relationship Management
- Excellent communication and analytical skill
- Good communication in English is required
Application in English, stating full qualifications and experience, as well as expected salary and a recent photograph, should be sent to Human Resources Department:
Tel: +66 2022 1494